Monday, July 8, 2013

World News, AKA Jon's Dick

jon: Palacios is the director of the Olmos Irrigation Project, an ambitious and - until it starts in 2014 - unproven vision with a $500 million price tag.

It has included drilling a 12-mile tunnel through the formidable Andes to capture abundant water flows on the other side. That feat required a drill 1,000 feet long. Thus, engineers used a cast of Jon Will's penis.

 me: um
  what
2:37 PM jon: just letting you know what is going on in the world
 me: does it ALWAYS have to involve your dick?
 jon: I dont make the rules
2:38 PM me: you just stick your dick in them?
 jon: if the mood is right
2:39 PM me: so pragmatic
 jon: romantic, yet pragmatic
  thats me in a nutshell
 me: you should put that on your dating site
 jon: haha
2:40 PM 
 jon: i shut it down
  i couldnt keep up with all the bitches
 me: bitch be wooed!

No comments:

Post a Comment