Monday, July 8, 2013

Romatically Racist Pet Names


 jon: so
  relationship question
  do you and nich have... pet names for each other?
9:27 AM me: yeah
  foreskin McGingerballz
 jon: is that yours or his?
9:28 AM me: :(
 jon: oh
  yeah so
9:29 AM alex started calling me
  "Mr McTasty Cakes"
  and I am just not sure what to make of it
 me: haha
  I like it
 jon: yeah
  before that she was calling me vanilla, but i found that to be racially offensive
 me: hehe
9:30 AM or maybe your sex is just boring...
 jon: oh
 me: did you ever think of that?
 jon: maybe
  yes
  probably
  i tried to call her 'choco taco' but she wasnt down iwth that
9:35 AM it would seem that when it comes to pet names, there is a fine line between romantic and racially offensive


10:18 AM me: I prefer to marry the two, personally


10:27 AM jon: yeah
  id like to marry two
  women
 me: ....

No comments:

Post a Comment