Monday, July 8, 2013

Hotdog Wedding

jon: Id hit it
5:19 PM me: yeah you would
 jon: Id cum in her roses
5:24 PM me: ew
5:27 PM jon: um
  your status
  it isn't disturbing
 me: I know
  people keep pinging me about it
5:28 PM jon: i was clicking thru the pics waiting for the horrible one
  but there weren't any
  what gives?
  has your clock gone off??
5:29 PM me: haha
  no
5:30 PM jon: wtf erika
  you are freaking me out
 me: here this will make you feel better:

you can squirt mayonaisse all over me, wipe it off with a hot dog

it will be so hot
5:32 PM jon: how bout i squirt on you, then someone else wipes it off with their hot dog
5:35 PM at your wedding...
5:36 PM me: interesting concept
  I'll run it by nich
 jon: wtf are you two engaged
 me: oh
  no
5:38 PM jon: phew
  i still have a chance
  ....
  to gaymarry nich.

No comments:

Post a Comment