Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Muffcakes

Jennie:  what if you just draw a muffin and shade my face into it?
me:  what if I just draw you with a muffin top?
Jennie:  ooooo yes
muffin top that shit

me:  with sprinkles
which might end up looking like either zits, freckles or herpes
Jennie:  definitely strategically place them so it looks like herpes
me:  wait does that mean that I have to draw you vag
because I don't know if I'm prepared to do that
Jennie:  don't act like it's your first time
don't lie, you're less practiced at drawing things above the belt.
me:  oh
well fuck
fine, may as well draw your asshole while I'm at it
god knows I've seen it enough times
Jennie:  so, this will be like a seated-crotch-f
orward-facing-muffin shot?
me:  I'm thinking that we can get two bar stools, and you can stand on them, one foot on each, and I'll lie beneath, looking up
 me:  Jennie:  ........wow
me:  ...what..
me:  if you know a way to capture your asshole, vag, herpes, AND muffin top, I'd like to hear better idea.
Jennie:  hahahahaha
.....pretzel position??
me:  maybe we could incorporate some mirrors...?
Jennie:  that would sure squeeze a good muffin top out
mirrors, check.
whipped cream, check.
er, wait
me:  wait...what??
Jennie:  haha
me:  vaseline
 me:  Jennie:  oh woops
yeah good call
me:  scotch tape
masking tape
Jennie:  syran wrap
me:  duct tape
double sided tape
Jennie:  spread knives
sprinkles
me:  electrical tape
forceps
tweezers
screw driver
nutcracker
me:  once you put sprinkles on a muffin, it becomes a cupcake
...right?
or, does it also need to have frosting...
Jennie:  I think frosting makes it a cupcake
me:  if you only have sprinkles, and no frosting, does that make it a MuffCake?
Jennie:  hahahaha
me:  "Deep thoughts, by Erika Wright"
Jennie:  Nice
hahaha
write a book!
me: I could really go for a muffcake right now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment